We are holding a Geo Mapping Course on the 22nd April and have a few vacancies the 21st is booked out, read the attached for more information .
This will be held at our shop
GEOMAP TRAINING ON 21st & 22nd APRIL 2018
The Prospectors Pick will be conducting one day training session in the use of GEOMAP and TENEGRAPH. This technology is an absolute bonus for Prospectors as it can take the mystery out of knowing where you are out in the field and if the ground that you are on is leased or not. It will also tell you if the people that tell you that you are on their lease, are actually the owners of that ground.
You will need a Laptop computer and leads, as we load the program on for you.
Laptop wise, the software will run on most current Laptops/Netbooks with:
- Windows, XP, Vista or 7, 8 or 10, although the preferred is XP, 7 or 10
- Min 2 Gig RAM preferably 4 Gig RAM
- Min 32G HDD but 64G and above is better. (Most come with 128, 256 or 320gig HDD)
- Using the software in the training sessions is definitely easier if you have a real mouse, instead of the laptop touch pad, but if you want to, you can use the built-in touchpad.
- You will also need a GPS antenna. If you don’t have one, they are available to purchase for $70.
The training can take the whole day so we will provide a light lunch with coffee and tea breaks.
THE COST OF THE ONE DAY COURSE IS $250.00 PER PERSON ATTENDING
THERE ARE LIMITED SPOTS, SO GET IN EARLY!
START TIME 8.30AM SHARP FINISH 14.30PM
21st APRIL 2018 and 22nd April 2018
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 97914344 to book. Payment to be paid before the course
- LAPTOP PACKAGES AVAILABLE on request