The Prospectors Pick will be conducting 2 training sessions in the use of GEOMAP.
Saturday 16th February 2019– this Learning session is for people who have not previously done the course or are wanting to do it again.
Sunday 17th February 2019 – this Advanced session is for people who have previously done the Learning course.
This technology is an absolute bonus for Prospectors as it can take the mystery out of knowing where you are out in the field and if the ground that you are on is leased or not. It will also tell you if the people that tell you that you are on their lease, are actually the owners of that ground.
You will need a Laptop computer and leads, as we load the program on for you.
Laptop wise, the software will run on most current Laptops/Netbooks with:
- Windows, XP, Vista or 7, 8 or 10, although the preferred is XP, 7 or 10
- Min 2 Gig RAM preferably 4 Gig RAM
- Min 32G HDD but 64G and above is better. (Most come with 128, 256 or 320gig HDD)
- Using the software in the training sessions is definitely easier if you have a real mouse instead of the laptop touch pad, but if you want to, you can use the built-in touchpad.
- You will also need a GPS antenna. If you don’t have one, they are available to purchase.
The training can take the whole day so we will provide a light lunch with coffee and tea breaks.
The cost and start times will be determined in January 2019. There are limited spots so get in early
RSVP: email@example.com or 9791 4344 to book. Payment to be paid before the course.
LAPTOP PACKAGES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST